In this video, we'll tell you how to install Cloudprinter Express for Windows and start printing products globally right from your desktop in a few simple steps.
Follow these 8 steps to install Cloudprinter Express for Windows:
*To start using Quick Order, you'll need to have a registered Print Cloud account.
- First of all, go to Cloudprinter.com website, choose Connected Apps, and click on Cloudprinter Express. Click on the Download Now button. Fill in this short form and choose your operating system. In this case — Windows. Then, press the Submit button.
- A download link together with more information on Cloudprinter Express has been sent to your email. Open your email from Cloudprinter.com and click on the Download Now button.
- Cloudprinter Express will start downloading automatically. If it didn't, click on the Download Now button.
- Open the app. Now you can send your products for global print from your computer via Cloudprinter Express in 3 ways: 1. Drag and drop your file to the Cloudprinter Express app; 2. Send your file for print via Cloudprinter Express printer straight away via the context menu of the explorer or any other file manager; 3. Use the available app for the current file format, press on the file item in the main menu and choose print or use CTRL+P combination.
- After you have uploaded the file for print, you'll see the pop-up screen. Log into your Print Cloud account using the login or log here button.
- Fill in your email and password and click on the Yes, Authorize button. Choose your account and push the Authorize button. Fill in your details and press the next button. Confirm your order.
- Choose the shipping option that fits you best and decide whether you want to run a sandbox mode to test the order workflow, or go straight for live order. Sandbox is a free of charge test mode, if you choose it you don't need to verify your payment method. At the bottom, you'll see the price for your order. When you've made your decision, push the Order button.
- Cloudprinter Express started processing your order. When the processing of your file is finished, you can close the app. You'll receive live notifications about your order status up until your print product is delivered, so you're in continuous control of your order.
Learn how to download and install Cloudprinter Express for macOS in the next video.
If you want to learn more about Cloudprinter Express for Windows, simply contact us.