This article is described how you can add a payment method, after the testing has been completed, or instantly.
If you are an API user and the results of the testing are according to your satisfaction, it is time to go live. (Connected) application users can go live instantly as testing is not required. As soon as you add a Payment Method to your account, you can start to place real orders that will go into production.
Going live is very easy.
1. Once you have opted for the Service level of your liking, log in to your Cloudprinter account at admin.cloudprinter.com.
2. Go to Administrate My Organisation.
3. Go to Edit my organisation details to supply your invoicing information. This is necessary before you can add a payment method.
4. Supply us with your invoicing information. Please double check whether everything you filled in is correct. Always click save to make sure your input is stored.
5. Now that you have added your invoicing details, you can continue to add a payment method. Go to Edit payment details in Administrate my organisation.
6. On this page you can add a payment method. Cloudprinter has a partnership with Adyen to handle all payments. At this moment, it is only possible to add a Credit Card as the payment method. First, make sure that the correct subscription plan and price are shown. If not, please contact Customer Success. Next, click the button Add Payment and follow the steps provided by Adyen. Your payment details will be stored at a third party payment provider (Adyen.com) in compliance with the latest regulations.
Great! You have now supplied us with your invoicing details and added a payment method for your subscription fee and future orders. Your account is now live. This means that you can now use our services to place actual orders.