How to configure the Cloudprinter.com app for Shopify
Modified on: Fri, 20 Aug, 2021 at 2:24 PM
Before you start connecting Shopify and Cloudprinter.com you should have created accounts on both and log in to them.
1. Open the Apps tab on the admin panel in your online store on Shopify.
2. Click on the Visit the Shopify App Store and search for Cloudprinter.
3. On the Cloudprinter.com app page, click on the Add app button.
4. After that click Install app and connect Cloudprinter.com integration to your online shop.
When the installation is finished, there are few important settings that you have to set up.
1. Open the Cloudprinter.com app in your store dashboard.
2. Open the Settings tab and copy your Configuration parameter OAuth redirect URI
3. Visit the Shopify page in your Cloudprinter.com admin dashboard and tick the box to enable app configuration. Next, insert the copied link into the marked field in the App configuration. Press the Save button.
4. Turn back to the Shopify page and press the Login button.
5. Write down your credentials and press the Yes, Authorize button.
Now that the Cloudprinter.com app is connected to your Shopify store you are ready for the next steps: set up the shipping options and learn how to create new products that will be printed by Cloudprinter.com integration.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.