In this video, we proceed with the login and set-up process, but this time from a Print API perspective.
Follow these simple steps to register a Print API account:
- Open the main Cloudprinter.com page and click the login or Register button. Then, click the create account button.
- Click the Print API button. Fill in the fields to create your Print API account.
- After you've completed the fields, click the Register button. You'll get a confirmation email soon to reset your password and get access to the dashboard shortly.
- To start automating print orders for your business needs, you'll have to integrate with our CloudCore API. For this, press on CloudCore API. Then, go to the bottom of the page, find the How to start section, and click on here.
- Now, press the Learn more button and get started with the integration process. Here, you can read all the necessary documentation to integrate with Cloudprinter.com API.
*Keep in mind that until you activate a Payment Method and add money to your account, you won't be able to place live orders.
However, you can make a test order in Sandbox mode even if you have no money on your account.
In the next videos, we'll explain how to use our connected apps. Watch the next video on how to start with Shopify integration.
If you have any questions, simply contact us.