In this video, we'll show you how to connect your WooCommerce store to Cloudprinter.com in a few easy steps.
*Keep in mind that to connect Cloudprinter.com plugin to your WooCommerce store you need to have an active WooCommerce store.
- First of all, go to the Cloudprinter.com website. Click on the connected apps in the menu bar and go to WooCommerce.
- Now, push the Download button. Fill in the details and press the Get the Plugin button. Check your mail — we've sent you a plugin to your mail. Open an email from Cloudprinter.com and download the plugin.
- Go to the dashboard of your WordPress store integrated with WooCommerce, then go to plugins, click on Add New. After that, press the Upload Plugin button.
- Then, hit the Choose file button and select the plugin you've received from Cloudprinter.com earlier.
- Now, click on the Install Now button. Press the Activate Plugin button. After this, Cloudprinter.com plugin automatically appears in the Installed Plugins category.
Watch the next video on how to integrate Zoho CRM+ with Cloudprinter.com.
If you want to learn more, simply contact us and we'll get back to you shortly.