To complete this integration you need to have accounts on eBay, Cloudprinter.com, and Zapier and log in to them.
Follow these simple steps to connect your eBay account to Cloudprinter.com:
1. Go to Zapier and press Create Zap. Select the app, in this case, eBay. Zapier will ask you to sign in to your eBay account. After you have written your credentials, you can choose the trigger, in this case, New Order.
2. Choose your eBay account and move to the next step.
3. Once you’ve done that, Zapier will test your connection and find previously inputted sample data from your account, which will be used to help you to set up the rest of your workflow. For this, push the Test Trigger button. At this point, you can see whether everything works correctly.
4. After that, you need to set the action that will automatically occur on Cloudprinter.com's side each time a trigger takes place. Select Action, in this case, Create Order and then choose Cloudprinter.com as your action app.
5. Next, you'll have to choose your Cloudprinter.com account and press the Continue button.