How to integrate Zid with Cloudptinter.com
To use this function you need to have accounts on Zid, Zapier, and Cloudprinter.com (choose the subscription to the Print Cloud product plan). Log in to all accounts.
Steps of integration:
1. Go to Zapier and press Create Zap. Select the app, in this case, Zid. Zapier will ask to sign in to your Zid account. After you write down your credentials you can choose the trigger, in this case, New Order.
2. Now you need to set up the trigger. Choose shipping and payment methods
3. Once you’ve done that, Zapier will test your connection and find some sample data from your account that will be used to help you set up the rest of your workflow. For this, push the Test Trigger button. At this point, you can see whether everything works correctly.
4. After that, you need to set the action that will automatically occur on Cloudprinter.com's side each time a trigger takes place. Select Action, in this case, Create Order and then choose Cloudprinter.com as your action app.
5. Now, it's time to set up the action. First, you can either choose a Sandbox or Live mode. With Sandbox mode, you'll get the opportunity to test the order workflow to the full and realize what needs to be fixed. You'll also have to choose your order reference and email (connect these fields with appropriate fields in Zid) that will be used for receiving tracking information.
6. Next, choose the preferred shipping option and set up product options.
7. At this step link quantity to Zid, insert the link to your product PDF and MD5 of your product PDF (you can check it online by using the MD5 generator).
8. Link all fields to the appropriate fields in Zid. This information will be used for shipping. In the field phone number write down your number to receive tracking details.
9. After that, you can test the action and continue via pressing the button. After you've tested the Zap, you can activate it via pressing the Turn on Zap button.
Now you can do the same for each product from your list.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.