To complete this integration you need to have an account with ShipStation, Cloudprinter.com, and Zapier and log in to them.
Follow these simple steps to connect your ShipStation account to Cloudprinter.com:
1. Go to Zapier and press Create Zap. Select the relevant app, in this case, ShipStation. After you have written your credentials, you can choose the trigger, in this case, New Order.
2. Next, you will be asked to sign in to your ShipStation account.
3. To complete the signing-in process you will need to input your API Key and API secret passwords. To locate these passwords, please pay special attention to the text enclosed on the border.
4. Once you’ve completed the signing-in process, you need to input additional trigger information. This additional information pertains to whether you want the trigger to respond to a particular store or to all available stores.
5. Once you’ve finished setting up the trigger, Zapier will test your connection and find previously inputted sample data from your account, which will be used to help you to set up the rest of your workflow. For this, click the Test Trigger button. At this point, you can check to see if everything works correctly.
6. This step requires you to set the action that will automatically occur on Cloudprinter.com’s side each time a trigger occurs. Select the Action, in this case, Create Order and then choose Cloudprinter.com as your action application.
7. Next, you need to choose your Cloudprinter.com account and press the Continue button.
8. Now, it's time to set up the action. First, you should either choose Sandbox or Live mode. Sandbox mode enables you to completely test the order workflow and highlight any errors that need to be fixed. You're also required to choose your order reference and email (connect these fields with ю) that will be used for receiving tracking information.
9. Next, choose the preferred shipping option and choose the product category.
10. At this step, you need to link the quantity to ShipStation and insert the link to your product PDF and MD5 of your product PDF (you can check this online by using the MD5 generator).
11. Link all fields to the appropriate fields in ShipStation. This information will be used for shipping. To receive tracking details, write down your number in the phone number field.
12. Now, you can test the action and continue by pressing the Test action button. After you've tested the Zap, you can activate it by pressing the Turn on Zap button.