How to integrate DPD with Cloudptinter.com Print
Modified on: Fri, 17 Sep, 2021 at 2:31 PM
To complete this integration, you need to have an account with DPD, Cloudprinter.com, and Zapier and log in to them.
Follow these simple steps to connect your DPD account to Cloudprinter.com:
1. Go to Zapier and press Create Zap. Select the app, in this case, DPD. Zapier will ask you to sign in to your DPD account. After you have written your credentials, you can choose the trigger, in this case, “New Purchase”.
2. Now you need to sign in to your account.
3. Once you’ve done that, Zapier will test your connection and find previously inputted sample data from your account, which will be used to help you to set up the rest of your workflow. For this, push the “Test Trigger” button. At this point, you can see if everything works correctly.
4. After that, you need to set the action that will automatically occur on Cloudprinter.com's side each time a trigger takes place. Select the Action, in this case, Create Order and then choose Cloudprinter.com as your action app.
5. Next, you'll have to choose your Cloudprinter.com account and press the Continue button.
6. Now it's time to set up the action. First, you should either choose “Sandbox” or “Live” mode. Sandbox mode enables you to completely test the order workflow and highlight any errors that need to be fixed. You'll also have to input your order reference and email (connect these fields with the corresponding fields in DPD) that will be used for receiving tracking information.
7. Next, choose the preferred shipping option and choose the product category.
8. At this step, you need to link the quantity to DPD, and insert the link to your product PDF and MD5 of your product PDF (you can check this online by using the MD5 generator).
9. Link all fields to the appropriate fields in DPD. This information will be used for shipping. To receive tracking details, write down your number in the “phone number” field.
10. Now, you can test the action and continue by pressing the button. After you've tested the Zap, you can activate it by pressing the “Turn on Zap” button.
Now you can complete the same process for each product from your list.
As you are completing the integration process, an “errors” box may appear to the right of your web page. If this happens, it simply means that an error has occurred or you are missing some data. Until the error is resolved, you will not be able to test the trigger.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.